Senior Investment Manager
Ewen McNee is a Senior Investment Manager based in Sydney and is responsible for the due diligence and management of a broad range of funded cases including single party claims, portfolios of claims and class action matters.
Ewen holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from the University of Sydney and a Master of Business Law from Sydney University Law School. Ewen is recognised in Lawdragon's Global 100 Leaders in Legal Finance 2023 Guide.
- Author. Australian Federal Court judge proposes trial of costs budgeting in class action. IMF Bentham Blog. 7 November 2018.
- Author. Securities class actions and maximising recoveries. IMF Bentham presentation at Superfund Back Office conference. IMF Bentham Blog. 30 October 2018.
- Author. How to ensure you do not miss out on a class action settlement. IMF Bentham Blog. 13 November 2017.
- Securities Class Actions and Maximising Recoveries. Superannuation Fund Investment Operations Forum 2018. 22 October 2018. Sydney, NSW.
- Litigation Funding & Class Actions - New Developments and New Challenges. College of Laws 2017 Webinar Series. 22 August 2017. Webcast.