Hannah van RoesselAmsterdam
Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer – EMEA
As Chief Investment Officer, Hannah leads all aspects of Omni Bridgeway’s investment management, due diligence processes and operations across the EMEA region.
Hannah joined Omni Bridgeway in 2013, serving as Senior Investment Manager and Director Enforcement first for EMEA and then the US, when she relocated to New York to launch the company’s US judgment enforcement business in 2022, during which time she has gained a notable record of success, managing complex multijurisdictional enforcement cases and securing recoveries in contested settings, in particular against sovereigns and semi sovereigns.
- Fast & Furious Q&A / Enforcement, enforcement, enforcement: why it is the key factor at each arbitral stage. Paris Arbitration Week. March 2023. Paris
- Enforcement Funding: How Funding and Management of Your Uncollected Judgment or Award Can Directly Benefit Your Bottom Line. Chambers and Partners. Webinar. June 2022.
- Offshore/Onshore Insolvency & Asset Recovery Playbook. OffshoreAlert. Miami, FL. April 2022.
- Arbitration: An Insurance Policy - Insurance and Insured Claims in Arbitration. VI Annual Conference. Club Español del Arbitraje. February 2021.
- The rise in requests for summary dismissal and what it means. GAR Interactive: Women in Arbitration. February 2021.
- Practical and Economic Issues. Third Annual Conference on Enforcement of Arbitration Award. Boston. September 2019.
- Litigation Funding Developments in the MENA Region. 2nd International Litigation Legal Conference. Dubai. March 2019.
- Dispute resolution in big-scale construction projects: Financing litigation on big construction projects: The TPF insights. Belgian Chapter of the Club Español del Arbitraje Seminar. Brussels. February 2019.
- Practical Hurdles to the Application of the New York Convention. Seville Conference 60 Years of the New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Seville. April 2018.
- Third Party Funding Seminar. Al Tamimi. Dubai. March 2018.
- Monetization of Arbitral Awards. New York International Arbitration Club. New York. February 2018.
- International Enforcement of Arbitral Awards. East African International Arbitration Conference. Kigali. September 2017.