Business Development Consultant
Hours and Compensation
- Part-time: roughly 20–30 hours per month
- Salary + commission
- Director of Business Development and Structuring – US
- Chief Investment Officer – US
- Execute strategies for facilitating relationships between Omni Bridgeway and companies engaging in litigation and arbitration within the US and introducing Omni investment professionals to key contacts for purposes of: (i) introducing Omni Bridgeway’s capabilities; and (ii) sourcing funding opportunities.
- Contributing to the development of the company’s pipeline of commercial litigation and arbitration financing deals with US-based companies.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Omni Bridgeway, championing its funding solutions, capabilities and team in furtherance of the company’s mission to be the preeminent, most respected provider of litigation and arbitration finance throughout the US.
Experience & Competencies
- High caliber dealmaker with extensive professional network of C-Suite contacts across major corporations
- An ability to create and develop new marketplace opportunities
- Well-connected, highly personable with initiative and drive
- Knowledge of commercial litigation finance industry desirable, but not required