|Job title||Executive Assistant|
|Office location||New York|
|Reports to||Chief of Staff|
- Executive assistance to US CIO, Chief of Staff, Head of New York Office, and CEO as needed:
- Inbox and calendar management
- Organize travel, accommodation, transfers, and itineraries
- Expense reconciliation
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, across various time zones
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders
- Research booking of personal travel
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Schedule and collate meeting materials for:
- Weekly Case Status Meetings
- Monthly Marketing Meetings
- Preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, notes, and correspondence
- Format and printing of complex documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Co-ordinate functions and events.
- Assist in projects and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
This position is a senior support role and requires a dedicated individual with a minimum of 5 years work experience as an Executive Assistant to C-Suite. A person who has a high degree of attention to detail, an understanding of general office procedures, strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills, a willingness to provide support at all levels and an outgoing disposition.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extremely high degree of attention to detail
- Advanced in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Technologically savvy
- Accurate data entry and word processing skills
- The ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong follow-up, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to shift priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to compose general correspondence for distribution to internal and external parties
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Proactive in approach to workload
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision.