Alexandra McVay is an Investment Manager for Omni Bridgeway, responsible for identifying and assessing investment opportunities and project managing funded claims through to resolution.
- Author. Dispute funding in international arbitration – non-recourse finance for difficult economic times. Alternative Dispute Resolution Bulletin (NexisLexis). May 2020.
- Author. Five things to know about litigation funding. IMF Bentham Blog. 6 September 2017.
- Litigation Funding and Arbitration Awards. International Arbitration in Oceania. 14 September 2021.
- Alexandra has been a popular guest speaker for the North Queensland Law Association Conference on the topic of class actions in the Queensland Supreme Court and the role of third-party litigation finance.
- International Arbitration – the client’s perspective. Resolution Institute. 15 July 2021.
- Introducing the ACICA Rules 2021. Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA). 24 June 2021.
- Dispute Finance and the Bar. Level 27 Chambers. 8 June 2020. Brisbane, QLD.
- The way of the future - Arbitration or other options? International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF). 21 November 2019.
- What Parties Want in Arbitration? Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA). 21 November 2019.
- Stakeholder perspectives of Crisis Management. 2019 Griffith University Strata Title Conference. 3 September 2019. Brisbane, QLD
- Third Party Dispute Finance. Bar Association of Queensland. 2 March 2019. Brisbane, QLD.
- Expert Evidence in Arbitrations: topical issues. The Queensland Chapter. 23 October 2018. Brisbane, QLD.
- Litigation. North Queensland Law Association Conference. 24 May 2018. Cairns, QLD.