Andrew SakerNew York
Managing Director & CEO and Chief Strategy Officer - US
Andrew Saker is the Managing Director & CEO and Chief Strategy Officer - US of Omni Bridgeway and is based in the New York office.
- Author. Foes of litigation funding cannot deny self-interest. Opinion. The Australian. 24 June 2020.
- Author. Litigation funders help ordinary Aussies. Opinion. The Australian. 6 March 2020.
- Author. Why well-resourced companies use litigation funding. Acuity Magazine online. 28 January 2020.
- Author. Government should proceed cautiously with class action reforms. Opinion. The Australian. 1 February 2019.
- Co-author. Schemes of Arrangement. The Federation Press. 2010.
- Panel Discussion: Australia - The Evolution of a Litigation Finance Market. Litigation Finance Journal Roundtable. 15 June 2021. Virtual Event.
- 2020 Roundup: A pivotal year in commercial litigation funding. Litigation Finance Journal. 18 December 2020. Virtual Event.
- Panel Discussion: KBW Innovation in Finance Conference. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. 01-02 December 2020. Virtual Event.
- Cross-border restructuring and cross-border insolvency law. Presenter. Berne Union (the leading global association for the export credit and investment insurance industry). Rome, Warsaw and Stockholm.
- Partners Capital Annual Investor Workshop. Partners Capital LLC. 10 October 2018. London