Kate Hurford is Corporate Counsel based in the Adelaide office of Omni Bridgeway.
- Co-author. Litigation Funding in Australia. International Law Practicum (International Section of the New York State Bar Association). November 2020.
- Co-author. Dispute finance for companies in New Zealand. Practice note. Thomson Reuters Practical Law. March 2020.
- Co-author. High Court ruling against common fund orders supports the right to free choice for group members. Lawyerly. 9 December 2019.
- Co-author. Federal Court approval of funding commission recognises risks faced by funders. Lawyerly. 9 September 2019.
- Author. Legal recovery programs and dispute resolution finance. IMF Bentham Blog. 8 July 2019.
- Co-author. Conducting litigation efficiently and cost-effectively – tips from seasoned litigators. The Australian Corporate Lawyer, Volume 28, Issue 3 – Spring 2018.
- Co-author. Implications of this week’s Full Federal Court ruling on competing class actions. IMF Bentham Blog. 23 November 2018.
- Co-author. Class actions require flexible approach: IMF Bentham submissions to ALRC Inquiry. IMF Bentham Blog. 19 October 2018.
- Author. Funding commercial claims: 5 key facts for litigators and in-house counsel. Lawyerly. 28 June 2018.
- Author. Litigation funding: Levelling the playing field. The Bulletin (Journal of the Law Society of South Australia). August 2017.
- Co-author. Third-party funding for international arbitration claims. Practice note. Thomson Reuters Practical Law.
- Co-author. Third-party funding in arbitration in Asia. Practice note. Thomson Reuters Practical Law.
- Co-author. Litigation funding for insolvency claims. International Corporate Rescue. January 2017.
- Co-author. Re Vanguard Energy Pte Ltd  SGHC 156 – Litigation Funding Now Permitted in Singapore Insolvency Cases. International Corporate Rescue. January 2017.
- Co-author. Civil Justice & Third Party Litigation Funding. The Bulletin (Journal of the Law Society of South Australia). October 2015.
- Co-author. Is it time to abolish maintenance and champerty as a crime and tort in Hong Kong? Hong Kong Lawyer (Official Journal of the Law Society of Hong Kong). August 2015.
- Co-author. Third-party funding: Snapshots from around the globe. 7(5) Global Arb. Rev. 2012, 25-31
- Co-author. Third party funding in international commercial and treaty arbitration – a panacea or a plague? A discussion of the risks and benefits of third party funding. 8(4) Transnational Dispute Management, 2011.