Marjolein van den Bosch-BroerenSingapore
Investment Manager, Head of Enforcement (APAC)
Based in the Singapore office, Marjolein is responsible for the strategic assessment and management of cross-border litigation, arbitration and enforcement activities with a particular focus on South-East Asia.
Before joining Omni Bridgeway, Marjolein worked with Philippines-listed conglomerate Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. in Manila until she moved to Singapore in 2017. Marjolein holds a Master’s degree in Dutch civil and in Dutch criminal law from the Rijksuniversiteit Leiden and a Master of Laws from Columbia University in New York. Marjolein was admitted to the Amsterdam Bar as well as the New York Bar and worked with two major Dutch law firms from 1998 until she moved to the Philippines in 2013. She has extensive experience with cross-border, complex and high-stake litigation with a focus on the insurance, construction, engineering and power sectors. Marjolein has an in-depth knowledge of the markets in the Netherlands, the USA and Asia-Pacific.
Marjolein is recognised in the Lawdragon Global 100 Leaders in Legal Finance 2021 and 2022 Guides, Who's Who Legal Thought Leaders Third Party Funding 2022 Guide, and is fluent in Dutch and English, and understands German, French and Tagalog.
- Private equity and debt enforcement. Indonesia Netherlands Legal Update 2022. 26 September 2022.
- Finding trusted partners: the importance of ancillary services providers in arbitration & ADR practice. ICC Indonesia Arbitration Day. 14 September 2022.
- Third party funding in Singapore and Hong Kong. CIArb Malaysia. 1 June 2021.
- Unwilling but able: How to successfully enforce favourable judgments or awards against evasive debtors. Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Australia. 10 March 2021.
- Malaysia Insolvency Congress 2019. MIA-MICPA-IPAM. 20 November 2019. Kuala Lumpur.