Matthew Kennedy is an Investment Manager based in the Melbourne office of Omni Bridgeway, with responsibility for due diligence and managing funded cases.
- Co-author. Conducting litigation efficiently and cost-effectively – tips from seasoned litigators. The Australian Corporate Lawyer, Volume 28, Issue 3 – Spring 2018.
- Co-author. Third party funding and contingency fees. IMF Bentham Blog. 18 October 2017.
- Contributor. IMF Bentham’s Response to the Victorian Law Reform Commission’s inquiry into litigation funding and group proceedings. October 2017.
- Panel Discussion: Class actions, funding and the ALRC. Commercial Law Association. 8 March 2019. Melbourne, VIC.
- IMF Bentham/UNSW Class Actions Conference 2018. IMF Bentham and UNSW. 25 September 2018. Melbourne, VIC.
- Panel Discussion: Class actions and funding. Marsh. March 2018. Adelaide, SA and Melbourne, VIC.
- Panel Discussion: Recent Developments in Litigation Funding for Corporates. Minter Ellison CLE Seminar. 8 March 2017. Melbourne, VIC.