Nathan Landis is an Investment Manager based in Omni Bridgeway’s Perth office, responsible for due diligence and managing funded cases.
- Co-author. Dispute Funding and the Energy Sector, Arbitration in the International Energy Industry. Globe Law and Business. March 2019.
- Author. Legal Professional Privilege in the Third Party Funding Context. Journal of Civil Procedure (2019) 8 JCivLP 31.
- Author. Dispute resolution increasing in the Middle East as economies reform. IMF Bentham Blog. 8 July 2019.
- Author. Third Party Dispute Finance of Arbitrations in the Energy Sector. Brief (Magazine of the Law Society of Western Australia), Vol 45, No 7. August 2018.
- International Arbitration and States. Joint Federal Court of Australia and Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Seminar Series. 25 February 2020. Australia.
- The changing world of dispute finance part 2 – where to next? IMF podcast series. 9 April 2019. Podcast.
- The changing world of dispute finance part 1 – where it all began. IMF podcast series. 9 April 2019. Podcast.
- Presentation: Funding Your Claim to a Successful Conclusion. Al Tamimi & Company. 19 November 2018. Dubai, UAE.Arbitrator Disclosure. ICC. 14 November 2018. Dubai, UAE.
- Presentation. Al Tamimi & Company. 19 November 2018. Dubai, UAE.
- Third-party funding. Darwin Arbitration Symposium. 24 October 2018. Darwin, NT.
- Class Actions in Australia. Governance Institute of Australia. 22 May 2018. Perth, WA.
- Privilege in the context of Third Party Litigation Funding. Litigation Finance Journal. 19 April 2018. Podcast.
- Third Party Funding of Arbitrations in the Energy Sector. Law Society of Western Australia. 27 March 2018. Perth, WA.
- Arbitration Issues. CIArb Arbitration Week. 21 November 2017. Australia.