Investment Manager, Legal Counsel
Sabine Eichner is an Investment Manager and Legal Counsel for Omni Bridgeway Germany based in Cologne.
Having previously worked for another leading litigation funder, Sabine brings with her over a decade’s experience in the dispute-resolution finance industry.
She is responsible for cases relating to banking and capital-markets law as well as assessing cases focused on distribution law and civil law. She successfully completed the advanced training course (Fachanwalt) in insurance law and draws on many years’ experience as a litigator and in litigation funding. In 2019, she was made Prokurist (officer of the company vested with full commercial power of attorney) of Omni Bridgeway’s German operations.
- Foreign claimants must provide security for costs under German Law, Dispute Resolution Magazin, 4/2022
- Panel: Third party litigation funding — a necessity or deterrence of Justice? European Law Institute. 10 December 2021.
- Litigation Funding for Banking and Capital Markets Claims, Cologne Expert Talks. 13. September 2019. Cologne, Germany.
- Using Litigation Funding to Manage Risks for Clients, Laywers Bar Association Cologne. 9. December 2016. Cologne, Germany.
- Litigation Funding for Medical Mal Practice Claims, Cologne Expert Talks. 5. November 2016. Cologne, Germany.
- Litigation Funding, Laywers Bar Association Karlsruhe. 21. October 2016. Karlsruhe, Germany.