Senior Investment Manager
Jeremy Marshall is a Senior Investment Manager for Omni Bridgeway responsible for origination, due diligence and management of funded cases in England and across the EMEA region.Jeremy was previously the Chief Investment Officer of Innsworth Advisors, specialising in financing commercial disputes and arbitration.
Prior to joining Omni Bridgeway in 2018, Jeremy spent nearly two decades in private legal practise in London, including approximately ten years with international law firm, Hogan Lovells and a decade with a large national commercial law firm where he was head of the London office. Jeremy’s legal practice focussed on professional negligence claims, banking litigation, shareholder disputes and international fraud and insolvency litigation. He created the firm’s General Counsel forum, building it to a highly successful membership of 200 in-house counsel.
Jeremy has played a key role in the development of dispute finance in the UK and Europe. He has considerable experience building and managing large institutional shareholder actions, including working on the funding of significant cases such as Tesco PLC (UK) and Volkswagen AG (Germany).
Jeremy was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales in 1995. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Law and a Masters degree in Law, both from the University of Cambridge and has been awarded Higher Rights of Audience. Jeremy is recognised in the Lawdragon Global 100 Leaders in Legal Finance 2021 Guide.
- The love-hate relationship with audit negligence. Omni Bridgeway Insights. July 2021.
- Are funders pure or professional or something in between?. Omni Bridgeway Insights. July 2021.
- Latest judgment in the dispute between Mr Farkhad Akhmedov and Tatiana Akhmedova shows strong endorsement of funding from the English Courts. Omni Bridgeway Insights. June 2020.
- GLG Global Class Actions Symposium. November 2021.
- C5 Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Geneva. Inside A Law Firm and Litigation Funding Partnership. March 2021.
- Funding International Collective Proceedings. GLG Global Class Actions Symposium. November 2020.