Arvindran Manoosegaran is an Investment Manager in Omni Bridgeway’s Singapore office. He is responsible for assessing and managing funded cases throughout Asia, including arbitration, litigation and insolvency claims.
- Co-author. Third-Party Funding: Is Funding of Commercial Litigation Permissible in Singapore? Singapore Law Society Gazette Singapore. June 2019.
- Author. Do the benefits of requiring parties to litigation to disclose documents harmful to their own case outweigh the costs involved? Christopher Bathurst Essay Competition 2014. Winning submission.
- Long-Term Institutional Investors’ Perspective: SWFs and Pension Funds. Infrastructure Finance India. 27 August 2021. Virtual Event.
- Tech, Media & Telecoms Disputes: Emerging Trends and Practical Solutions. Bird & Bird 'In Your Corner' Disputes Conference 2021. 18 February 2021. Virtual Event.
- 2nd ICC Indonesia Arbitration Day. ICC. 21-22 November 2019. Jakarta.
- Protecting Indian Investments Abroad. Clifford Chance and FTI event. 24 May 2019. Mumbai.
- 3rd Party Funding – Pros & Cons in International Arbitration. Wolters Kluwer Indonesia and SE Asia: 6th Annual International Arbitration & Regulatory Summit. 6 December 2018.