Arvindran Manoosegaran is an Investment Manager in Omni Bridgeway’s Singapore office, and currently on secondment to our Toronto, Canada office in 2023. He is responsible for assessing and managing funded cases throughout Asia, including arbitration, litigation and insolvency claims.
Arvindran began his career at Drew & Napier LLC, the premier dispute resolution firm in Singapore. His practice spanned international arbitration and litigation, advising and representing high-profile clients in private equity and other investment-related disputes, shareholder, partnership and corporate disputes, and civil fraud. He has acted on several international arbitrations under the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) Rules. In 2015, he was appointed by the Supreme Court of Singapore as amicus curiae where he assisted the Court in addressing novel points of law.
Before joining Omni Bridgeway, Arvindran was an Associate at K&L Gates LLP where he advised on complex, cross-border disputes.
Arvindran has represented multinational organisations across Asia and the Middle East, spanning industries including media, financial services, education, property development and construction, energy, transport and hospitality.
Arvindran holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree from the National University of Singapore. He is fluent in English and Tamil and is recognised in Who’s Who Legal: Thought Leaders 2020-2022.
- Co-author. Third-Party Funding: Is Funding of Commercial Litigation Permissible in Singapore? Singapore Law Society Gazette Singapore. June 2019.
- Author. Do the benefits of requiring parties to litigation to disclose documents harmful to their own case outweigh the costs involved? Christopher Bathurst Essay Competition 2014. Winning submission.
- Long-Term Institutional Investors’ Perspective: SWFs and Pension Funds. Infrastructure Finance India. 27 August 2021. Virtual Event.
- Tech, Media & Telecoms Disputes: Emerging Trends and Practical Solutions. Bird & Bird 'In Your Corner' Disputes Conference 2021. 18 February 2021. Virtual Event.
- 2nd ICC Indonesia Arbitration Day. ICC. 21-22 November 2019. Jakarta.
- Protecting Indian Investments Abroad. Clifford Chance and FTI event. 24 May 2019. Mumbai.
- 3rd Party Funding – Pros & Cons in International Arbitration. Wolters Kluwer Indonesia and SE Asia: 6th Annual International Arbitration & Regulatory Summit. 6 December 2018.