Senior Investment Manager, Legal Counsel
Dina Komor is a Senior Investment Manager based in Cologne and is part of the management team of Omni Bridgeway Germany.
Dina is responsible for assessing and managing cases focused on cartel law, portfolio actions, and collective actions. She is also responsible for advising on and overseeing a wide variety of matters related to general compliance, finance, as well as human resources for Omni Bridgeway Germany. In 2013, Dina was made Prokurist (officer of the company vested with full commercial power of attorney) of Omni Bridgeway’s German operations (formerly ROLAND ProzessFinanz).
When Dina joined Omni Bridgeway in 2011 (at that time ROLAND ProzessFinanz), she brought with her several years’ experience practicing company law and commercial law in a mid-sized German law firm.
Dina holds a law degree from the University of Bonn, Germany.
- Author. Des einen Freud, des anderen Leid. Prozessfinanzierung zwischen Verbraucherschutz und Klageindustrie. Dispute Resolution Magazin. December 2021
- Co-author. Getting the deal through. Litigation funding 2022. Lexology. November 2021
- Panel. Third-Party Litigation Funding. CCJ Florence Class Actions Conference. 9 July 2022. Florence
- Panel: Arbitration funding from the perspective of in-house counsel. Commercial Arbitration Summit Germany 2022. The Legal 500. 7 July 2022. Frankfurt
- Panel. Die EU-Verbandsklage. 17. Juli 2021. Virtual