Ruth Stackpool-Moore is an Investment Manager based in Omni Bridgeway’s Singapore office, working with other offices internationally to originate, assess and manage funded cases throughout Asia, including arbitration (commercial and investor state), litigation and insolvency claims.Ruth is a cross-border international dispute resolution lawyer, qualified in Australia and the UK. She has 12 years’ experience in private practice at leading global law firms; in global dispute finance and at one of the world’s leading international arbitration centres. She has represented multinational organisations in, acted as tribunal secretary for and reviewed from a commercial and legal standpoint complex cross-border matters throughout Asia Pacific, Europe, USA and the Middle East in a variety of sectors including defence, telecommunications, construction, media, pharmaceuticals and natural resources.
- Arbitration and Mediation: Never the Twain shall Meet? Singapore Convention Week. 2 September 2022.
- Exploring the ACICA Expedited Arbitration Rules. Australian Centre for International Arbitration. 11 August 2022.
- A New Deal on Legal Costs? CFAs and Third-Party Funding in Asia. ICC Singapore Arbitration Group. 10 May 2022.
Managing costs in arbitration. Chambers and Partners. 24 November 2021. Webinar.
- Dispute Finance and Intellectual Property. Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). 28 October 2021. Virtual Event.
- Insolvency and International Arbitration. GAR Connect Singapore. 24 August 2021.
- International arbitration of mining disputes. Debevoise & Plimpton. 9 June 2021.
- Arbitration and Insolvency & Restructuring – Old and New Issues in Challenging Times. GAR Interactive: DACH 2021 Conference. 23 February 2021.
- Legal & Practical Issues on Valuation Webinar. Kim & Chang & BGR. Seoul ADR Festival. 4 November 2020.
- Is Third Party Funding Changing International Arbitration? Australian Arbitration Week. Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA) and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Australia) Limited (CIArb Australia) Annual International Arbitration Conference. 12 October 2020.
- Investment Arbitration and third-party funding Webinar. CMS Hong Kong, Munich & Colombia. 30 September 2020.
- Investment Treaty Claims in the Construction Sector Webinar. CMS London & Twenty Essex. 9 September 2020.
- The Use of Litigation Funding by Insolvency Practitioners and Banks Webinar. Simmons & Simmons. 27 August 2020.
- Recent Developments in Third Party Funding. Philippine Arbitration Day. PIARB. 25 November 2019. Manila